212014 Forum: – The Mouth Matters: Improved Oral Health via Medical and Dental Pathways – October 17th – Holiday Inn, Concord
Click here to view the agenda.
A Profession in Transition – What Every Dentist Needs to Know About Tomorrow’s Practice Environment
Marko Vujicic, Ph.D., Managing Vice President, Health Policy Resource Center, American Dental Association
NH 1115 Medicaid Waiver, and Oral Health during Pregnancy: A National Consensus Statement
Margaret M. Snow, DMD, MBA, MPH, Dental Director, Office of Medicaid Business and Policy
Panel: So You Want to Be a Public Health Oral Health Practitioner?
- BJ Brown, RDH, MS, private practice in senior care, NHTI-Concord’s Community College
- Francine Morgan, MBA, Program Manager, The Molar Express (Prezi online presentation)
- Margaret Ray, RDH, MEd., NHTI-Concord’s Community College
Panel: Exploring Medical-Dental Integration
- Hugh Silk, MD, MPH, Smiles for Life, From the First Tooth, U Mass Medical Center
- Skip Homicz, DDS, Dental Director, Families First Health and Support Center